We are looking for a Cloud Architect Leader who will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of cloud computing solutions that are aligned with our customers requirements and business IT Strategies. The multiple cloud infrastructure solutions include a large array of VM servers and the leveraging of internal, external, and hybrid compute resources including VMWare vSphere, and Amazon AWS.
- Provide technical leadership and process guidance to existing technical team members
- Define cloud computing solutions that leverage value to the customer; understand customer use cases and workflows and translate them into engineering deliverables
- Document use cases, solutions and recommendations to customers
- Analyze and evaluate applicable emerging technologies for adoption
- 10+ years IT/Software with 8+ years of Cloud Infrastructure Architecture hands-on experience
- Hands-on Expereince with VMWare vSphere and Amazon AWS
- Hands-on Expereince with one or more development tools like Eclipse, JIRA, Maven, Java,C++, Python,or equivalent
- Familiarity with Agile Development Techniques and Methodologies
- At least 4 years in infrastructure architecture, technology strategy and technology management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Project implementation skills and experience
- Strong background and understanding of Hypervisor and application security policies
- Technical knowledge of networks, applications, database, and server system hardware.